community support services: THE RESOURCES YOU NEED
Family Houston’s community support specialists are available to assist by connecting individuals and families to resources, enrolling them in medical, dental, and food benefits, and helping create a plan towards self-sufficiency.
Benefits Assistance Includes
- SNAP Food Benefits
- Texas Health Women
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Harris Health Gold Card
- Crime Victim’s Compensation
*Family Houston community support specialists assist with benefits applications but do not make decisions on eligibility.
Community Support Services Locations
- Family Houston Central Office – 4625 Lillian Street, Houston TX 77007
- Spring Branch Family Development Center – 8575 Pitner Rd, Houston, TX 77080 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Waller United Way – 531 Farm-to-Market 359 Road South, Brookshire, TX 77423