THE RESOURCES YOU NEED
Family Houston’s case managers are available to assist by connecting individuals and families to resources, enrolling them in medical, dental, and food benefits, and helping create a plan towards self-sufficiency.
Benefits Assistance Includes
- SNAP Food Benefits
- Texas Health Women
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Harris Health Gold Card
- Crime Victim’s Compensation
*Family Houston case managers assist with benefits applications but do not make decisions on eligibility.
Case Management Locations
- Family Houston Central Office – 4625 Lillian Street, Houston TX 77007
- Spring Branch Family Development Center – 8575 Pitner Rd, Houston, TX 77080 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Waller United Way – 531 Farm-to-Market 359 Road South, Brookshire, TX 77423